Yarde Mountain Coffee Company
- Taste The Difference
- Prior to the last five years or so, it's amazing what people were willing to accept as their daily cup of
coffee. Coffee loses freshness within 5 to 7 days of roasting. Most of us have become used to the stale,
pre-processed coffee products that jam the market shelves and lower the expectations of the public.
- Times have changed and there has been a coffee renaissance of sorts. People are discovering coffees with
flavor and body that they never knew existed. Like fine wine, coffee has begun to create a connoisseurship
among true devotees.
- The Yarde Mountain Coffee Co. was inspired by this movement and has made a pledge to recapture the true
spirit of coffee, producing only premium roasts from 100% Arabica beans that are completely fresh and full of
- We proudly introduce Yarde Blend; a blend of Colombian Supremo & Sumatra coffee beans, brought in green
and fresh roasted daily by our Roast Master. Our on-site precision micro-roaster enables us to carefully
monitor the roasting process. Orders are shipped directly to your door within 48 hours.
- The final result is a fresh, full bodied and uniquely flavored roast you're sure to enjoy over and over
- The Fundamentals of Brewing
- The brewing process is an integral step in ensuring optimum flavor from your fresh roasted Yarde Blend. The
following guidelines will help you create a perfect cup of coffee every time.
- Start with cold fresh water (preferably filtered) and use the correct amount of coffee for your machine.
- The classic recipe for a great cup of coffee is 2 tablespoons of ground coffee for each 6 ounces of water.
Adding hot water to already brewed coffee is the best way to adjust the strength.
- Store fresh bought beans in an airtight container at room temperature. Coffee's flavor deteriorates when it
is left on a heat source; enjoy it fresh or transfer it to a thermal carafe. Never reheat coffee.
- Join Our Coffee Club!
- Fresh roasted whole bean or ground Yarde Blend can automatically be shipped to you by the pound, weekly,
every other week or once a month.
- The Yarde Mountain Coffee Co. donates all it's profits to the machining and tooling associations.